Interim HealthCare is currently seeking compassionate per diem Licensed Nursing Assistants (LNAs) to assist clients in their home or in a facility setting.
*Assignments vary with up to 40 hours available each week!
*These are per diem positions which means no commitment to weekends or holidays!
You pick the days and hours that work for your schedule*
* Valid Nursing Assistant (LNA) License in the State of New Hampshire
* Graduate of a training and/or competency program as required by State/Federal Regulations
* A minimum of 6 months working experience for staffing assignments
* Current CPR Certification preferred (We offer monthly classes paid for by Interim Healthcare)
Benefits * Locally Owned and Operated
* Free Education Courses * Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
* Competitive Salary and Benefits * Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Paid Weekly Company Overview
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing.
We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further.
We offer the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
©2021 Interim HealthCare Inc. #CB
Location/Region: West Lebanon, NH (03784)