Job Title: Maintenance Lead - Hannaford
Primary Purpose: Lead all duties of the maintenance associate in coordination with the Assistant Store manager. Maintain cleanliness and conditions of the internal and external store and
property. Maintain cleanliness and conditions of the equipment used in the performance of this job function. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Help plan, organize, delegate and follow up with job duties assigned to associates for completeness
2. Produce daily assignment sheets
3. Provide training, instruction, follow up and coaching to maintenance associates
4. Makes recommendations for maintenance activities needing additional attention
5. Responsible for maintaining adequate supply levels for all maintenance activities
6. Maintain cleanliness of the breakroom and all restrooms.
7. Sweep and damp mop all floors on a daily basis.
8. Clean up of spills throughout your shift.
9. Empty all trash inside and outside of store.
10. Schedule rotation and cleaning of the dairy shelves.
11. Schedule cleaning of the glass dairy and frozen food doors.
12. Sweep parking lot with designated equipment.
13. Perform minor repairs of equipment and fixtures as needed.
14. Shovel and salt sidewalks as needed.
15. Maintain compliance with all company policies and established procedures.
16. Maintain company standards and programs for safety, fire prevention, and security.
17. Maintain productivity levels at or above company standards.
18. Treat all co-workers with fairness, dignity and respect.
19. Maintain good communication with the management team and associates.
20. Provide outstanding customer service.
21. Communicate any needed repairs and/or maintenance work needed.
22. Maintain a quality of performance of all specific duties and responsibilities assigned.
23. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Ability to lead and supervise a team. Must have effective interpersonal and organizational skills. Ability to effectively coordinate the day to day activities and routine tasks associated with all maintenance activities. Associate must meet minimum age requirements. Flexible schedule needed.
1. Stand/walk 100% of the time.
2. Frequent reaching and lifting (mop buckets, spills).
3. Frequent bending, kneeling and squatting.
4. Ability to handle a variety of cleaning materials/substances.
5. Lift up to 40 lbs. approximately 50% of the time.
6. Push/pull up to 40 lbs. regularly.
Apply On-line Apply On-line
Location/Region: Plymouth, NH