Dartmouth seeks a Project Manager to join its Alumni Relationsteam to support the operation and administrative management of Alumni Relations special projects. This one-year term position is a key partner with departments across campus to implement activities and programs related to key initiatives in 2022/23. Working with the Vice President of Alumni Relations and her team, this role will manage the resources, create, and implement specific events and programs as well as aid in the design of each initiative.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of seven plus years of relevant event or program management experience in a complex or matrixed organization or the equivalent
- excellent project management and organizational skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated presentation abilities
- strong leadership, interpersonal and listening skills; and ability to work with and command respect of senior leaders, volunteers, and others.
- The successful candidate must be able to organize own work, coordinate projects with others, and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints.
Dartmouth College is engaged in a period of transformative growth and enhancement to its academic enterprise—including teaching, research, and residential life—all fueled by record levels of philanthropic support. This is truly an exciting time and opportunity to join a high-performing and talented group of Advancement professionals who engage with one another as colleagues, neighbors, and friends. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as professional and career development opportunities.
To explore this career opportunity and learn more about Advancement, check out our career site at http://advancement.dartmouth.org/careers. To apply, visithttps://searchjobs.dartmouth.edu/postings/62900.
Applications will be reviewed weekly through an initial anonymizing screening process to help reduce bias in our selection processes.
Dartmouth College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected status. Applications by members of all underrepresented groups are encouraged.