The mission of Twin Pines Housing is to increase access to quality affordable housing and supportive services to meet the pressing needs of the Upper Valley community.
Reporting to the Director of Supportive Services, the Resident Services Coordinator will help support Twin Pines residents by coordinating integrated efforts by Twin Pines Housing and the agencies referring households.
General Supportive Services:
- Attend lease signings; prepare welcome packets.
- Advocate for residents when appropriate; advocate for Twin Pines when appropriate.
- Staff existing/help develop new programs of interest to residents and approved by Twin Pines Housing.
- Offer residents, Property Management, and referring agenciessupport to design and implement Lease Addendums and other plans focused on housing stability and life goals.
- Complete all necessary client- or program-related documentation in a timely manner, including, but not limited to the following: household verification documents, discount programs, resident memos, etc.
- Attend scheduled and emergency meetings and represent Twin Pines Housing as assigned by Director.
- Attend professional conferences as requested and complete assigned trainings.
- Shared office or community tasks including producing and distributing resident newsletter(s) and survey(s), performing general office duties (covering the telephone, copying, receiving and recording rent payments, helping walk-ins seeking information, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to access all company sites, buildings, apartments and facilities. Twin Pines Housing is a fragrance free work environment.
- B.A. in human services or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Two years’ experience working with families in crisis
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Publisher, Excel
- Familiarity with ACES and trauma informed practices
- Ability to be a strong advocate simultaneously for the resident and the company.
- Ability to work well independently and within teams and maintain a cooperative attitude with residents, staff, community members, and Trustees
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to maintain absolute privacy for residents and confidentiality of Twin Pines Housing records and communication
- Good sense of humor, ability to adapt to schedule changes, creative, willing to learn
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and insurance
- Other tasks as required / requested
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional and personal boundaries, including:
- Conversational topics.
- Protect resident privacy and records appropriately in written and verbal communications, properly file and store identifying information at all times and in all locations, office and remote.
- Clear awareness of impact of language and demeanor in varying situations; able to vary as needed to reduce trauma and negative outcomes for residents in challenging situations.
About this company
Twin Pines Housing, a not-for-profit, is the leading developer and provider of affordable housing in the Upper Connecticut River Valley region for individuals and families with low to moderate incomes. We offer rental apartments and shared-equity homeownership in Vermont and New Hampshire located in Lebanon, Hanover, Enfield, Hartford, White River Junction, and Woodstock. We also provide supportive services to our residents.
Location/Region: White River Junction, VT 05001