Assembly Support Technician
- Driver's License (Required)
- Mechanical assembly experience with basic tooling (preferred)
- Packing/shipping experience (preferred but will train)
- English language fluency
Canary Systems is an electronic hardware and software engineering firm specializing in civil engineering related monitoring and instrumentation applications. Projects include monitoring of earth and concrete dams, bridges, tunnels, and buildings. We operate in several markets including construction, mining, geotechnical, industrial, and public infrastructure.
We have an open position in the production area for an Assembly Support Technician. The candidate would be responsible for supporting the Manufacturing Group with mechanical assembly, packaging product for shipping, some receiving and occasional pick-up and delivery to and from local machine shops.
This position requires teamwork and the ability to communicate in written and spoken English. We offer a strongly supportive work environment dedicated to the success of our employees. Please contact us if you want to be part of a great team!
- Basic mechanical assembly
- Packaging product for shipping – this includes boxing, palletizing, strapping, shrink wrapping
- Some receiving which includes verifying part numbers, quantities,
labeling and storing items in assigned inventory locations
- Occasional pickup and delivery to and from local machine shops
- Other duties as necessary and appropriate
Person Best Suited for Position:
- Able to work independently and as team player
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift 20-40 lbs and participate in 2 person lifts when necessary
What We Offer:
- The ability to work with a highly motivated team of professionals
- Career and growth opportunity
- Competitive wages
Wage commensurate with education and experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit letter of interest and one page resume.
Location/Region: New London, NH (03257)