To perform a wide variety of basic and specialized computer record keeping functions; report generation; customer service for the registrar’s office; and clerical and technical services related to specified documents.
- Coordinate and perform varied administrative tasks requiring a high degree of independent action.
- Correspond with and assist students, faculty, staff, and others via phone, email, and in-person.
- Ensure that all conversations are handled with confidentiality and are FERPA compliant.
- Maintain knowledge regarding functions of other departments on campus to better assist others.
- Ability to assess situations and apply knowledge of College practice, articulate technical processes when troubleshooting
- Have a thorough understanding of the College student database and be able to assist student with navigation of the student system: registration, accessing academic records, student portal, how to access and generally explain a degree worksheet and ability to assess the situation and provide additional information that will help the student, faculty, staff member.
- Investigate and resolve student record discrepancies.
- Assist with student registration, including creation and maintenance of individual study and special registration courses.
- Assist the Admissions Office with evaluating official transcripts for Professional Learner applicants.
- Enter credits transferred from other accredited institutions into PowerCampus.
- Process official transcript and enrollment verification requests.
- Assist in general projects in the Office of the Registrar including, but not limited to, course registration, grade processing, and graduation information processing.
- Uphold academic policy as outlined in the academic catalog.
- Participate in cross-training with the Assistant Registrar.
- Serve as a Designated School Official (DSO) with the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS).
- Associates Degree with 3-5 years of office experience, preferably in Higher Education.
- University student services experience.
- Knowledge and experience with student information systems, including PowerCampus and Access Databases.
- Experience explaining the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to constituents.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, multiple deadlines, and frequent interruptions and work independently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of student records.
- E-mail your cover letter and résumé to
- Candidates who can actively contribute to racial, ethnic, or cultural diversity on campus are encourage to include this information in the cover letter.
- A complete COVID vaccination is a condition of employment as of August 1, 2021.
- If you prefer to fill out an application please contact Human Resources at 603-526-3584 or
Location/Region: New London, NH