Founded in 2021, Sana at Stowe is a premier addiction treatment center located in the heart of the Green Mountains of Vermont. Our mission is to help individuals with substance use and co-occurring disorders begin the journey of recovery in a beautiful, private setting with evidence-based treatments and outstanding service. Through our exceptional combination of medical expertise, comprehensive care, compassion and comfort, our facility creates an environment of wellness and serenity ideal for change.
Sana at Stowe is seeking highly qualified and experienced professionals to join our team. If you are interested in learning more about the position and working alongside nationally respected and accomplished experts in the field, we invite you to visit our website (https://www.sanastowe.health/careers/) or apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If your qualifications and availability are a match to our needs, the Hiring Manager will contact you by email and/or phone. We look forward to learning more about you!
***CURRENTLY HIRING for DAY, NIGHT and WEEKEND SHIFTS and OFFERING COMPETITIVE PAY DIFFERENTIALS***
Nursing staff are responsible for daily patient care and working closely with the medical and clinical staff in the evaluation, treatment and care of patients. Duties include but are not limited to providing general nursing care, monitoring and safety, medication management, patient education and documentation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (include but are not limited to)
- Deliver direct patient care safely and effectively
- Conduct, document and implement nursing assessments and care plans
- Assist with patient admissions, discharges and transfers
- Respond to patient care needs/issues and assists patients with activities of daily living
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team in developing treatment plans, providing health information and maintaining patient medical records
- Administer medications and carry out physician orders
- Supervise and appropriately delegate patient care provided by medical assistants and non-licensed nursing personnel
- Record and report all observed symptoms, reactions to treatments and changes in patient progress and needs
- Provide in-service education to staff
- Facilitate psychoeducation groups
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES (include but are not limited to)
- No experience in the behavioral health field required; medical/surgical, emergency department, primary care nurses are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional nursing theory, practice and ethics
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality and adhere to federal standards under the Code of Federal Regulations 42 Part 2 and HIPAA
- Computer literacy/basic computer skills and ability to use an Electronic Health Record system
- Ability to work independently under medical protocol
- Registered nurse (RN) with active State of Vermont licensure
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Employee must be able to meet the following requirements with or without an accommodation:
? Exposure to OSHA Category 1 tasks involving exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues, All job-related tasks that involve an inherent potential for mucous membrane or skin contact with blood, body fluids or tissues, or a potential for spills or splashes of them are Category I tasks. Use of appropriate protective measures is required for every employee engaged in Category I tasks. Specific combinations of clothing and equipment are tailored for specific tasks. Minimum levels of protection in most cases include use of appropriate gloves. If there is the potential for splashes, protective eyewear or face shields should be worn. If there is potential for clothing being soaked with blood, protective gowns or aprons should be worn.
- Exposure to communicable/infectious diseases possible.
- Perform weight-related functions, including lifting 35-50 lbs., carrying 25-34 labs., pushing/pulling 35-50 lbs. and/or lifting patients.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Competitive salary ($30-$50/hour) based on qualifications and experience
- Paid time off
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Opportunities for professional development and educational funds
- Knowledgeable, skilled and passionate colleagues
Sana is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company accepts responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to any classification protected by federal, state, and local laws and ordinances.
Location/Region: Stowe, VT (05672)