The Sephora Merchandise/Operations Supervisor is responsible for managing all operational processes aligned to product and store environment to positively impact the client experience and drive sales and profit. The Sephora Merch/Ops Supervisor ensures that all merchandising and operational processes meet or exceed company expectations for execution, completion and efficiency.
- Proactively approaches clients in a friendly manner to determine how they can help find products or demonstrate services and close the sale
- Provide coaching to enhance team’s ability to deliver memorable client experiences through building an emotional connection
- Lead animation SETs and merchandise updates, utilizing the Weekly Calendar, Vision Guide and Core Standards Guide
- Lead processes for managing inventory for the stores, including stock ledger updates and inventory accuracy
- Manage internal Ops technology for Sephora; ensure technology is working properly
- Create a learning environment, partnering with Area Education Managers and Sephora Managers to deliver training to Beauty Advisors when necessary
- Models a strong brand identity based on the Sephora Inside JCP values and culture
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Prior leadership in a supervisory role preferred
At JCPenney, we share a passion for serving customers, supporting our communities and being the best retailer for all families. As a company founded on the Golden Rule, our success is rooted in the belief that we treat everyone the way we would want to be treated. At every touchpoint, customers discover stylish merchandise at incredible value from an extensive portfolio of private, exclusive and national brands. Reinforcing this shopping experience is the customer service and warrior spirit of approximately 98,000 associates across the globe, all driving toward the Company’s mission to help customers find what they love for less time, money and effort.
Working at JCPenney means joining a dedicated team of associates who are encouraged to be uniquely themselves in a safe, caring and welcoming environment. It is a place where careers prosper, accomplishments are celebrated and diversity flourishes. It’s a place that’s meant for you.
Job Title: Sephora Merchandise/Operations Supervisor - Upper Valley Plaza
Location: West Lebanon, NH, United States - Upper Valley Plaza 250 Plainfield Rd Unit 202
Job ID: 1082519
J.C. Penney Company Inc.
Location/Region: West Lebanon, NH