Job Description Looking for Per Diem RN's for School Nursing Assaigments
Weekends and Holidays are optional ( Not Required )
$32 Per Hour Weekdays
$33 Per Hour Weekends
Do you want to work for an agency that truly cares about you?
One where you can shine? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer: At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their well being.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
* Generous Paid Time-Off Plans
* Free Training * On Call bonus
* Part of a team with RN Oversight * Employee referral bonus
* Travel time reimbursement * Mobile shift access
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit or Visa Pay Card
* Flexible schedule * National company with over 300+ locations
* Free continuing education * Employee of the month
* Home Care Pulse Employer of Choice * Variety of Schools to choose from * Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
Online or offline * Joint Commission accredited
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
* We offer flexible work schedules create the schedule that works for you
* Weekends and Holidays Optional * National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Responsibilities * Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
* Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
* Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment
Requirements * Unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse in NH
* One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Salary: $32.00- $33.00
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $32.00 to $33.00 /hour
Location/Region: Manchester, NH (03104)