“Connecting educators and manufacturers to build a skilled workforce in manufacturing”
We are seeking an experienced facilitator/project manager that will oversee and execute the planning, implementation, and tracking of the Manufacturing Sector Partnership Initiative. The period of contract is expected to be open until November 19, 2018. This is a thirty-hour (30 hours) a week position.
The goal of the Manufacturing Sector Partnership Initiative is to assist New Hampshire in connecting manufactures, educators, workforce organizations to build seamless education, career readiness, and training pathways that result in sector strategies that work for all individuals, to create a well-dedicated populace and a highly-skilled, strong workforce for the region.
The project manager will plan, facilitate, implement, and evaluate the Partnerships and engage individuals from manufacturing, education, state, industry and workforce organizations to work collaboratively to define and determine the workforce needs in manufacturing and the solutions to address them.
The Project Manager should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. (degree in manufacturing, business, marketing, is preferred)
• Experience in the identification of and outreach to potential manufacturers is essential.
• Understanding of education, training, workforce development systems is preferred
• At least 3 years of experience in facilitating meetings with groups from diverse industries and backgrounds.
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
• Experience and ability to meet monthly and quarterly goals.
• Excellent communication and writing skills, ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize is critical to the success of this position.
• Ability to effectively communicate with senior executives.
• Ability to lead team building activities with the goal of achieving consensus.
• PC proficiency and a high level of Internet and social media expertise are required including proficiencies in: web SEO, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog and YouTube mediums.
• Willingness to travel