A leading global industrial organization is looking to hire a Regional Environmental Manager to support multiple locations throughout New England, preferably based from New Hampshire. Reporting to the Senior Environmental Manager, the incumbent will manage, update, and develop environmental programs and policies across the region, responsible for overseeing organizational compliance with local, state and federal Environmental regulations.
- Accountable for preparing and managing Environmental documentation
- Extensive experience with site remediation
- Monitors changes to all Environmental regulations pertaining to their area
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits
- Influences regional and local stakeholders to drive the Environmental performance
- Regular travel, in the field approximately 30-40% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental or Science/Engineering/Technical field
- 5-10+ years' experience in an Environmental position
- Comprehensive understanding of environmental disciplines (waste/water/air)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment
Shirley Parsons are global leaders in EHS recruitment, search and staffing services. We are an ever-growing global EHS talent network built on long-term relationships, industry knowledge, and geographic expansion.
We act as career coaches to EHS professionals and partners to organisations looking to attract the best EHS talent. Together, we can help create sustainable prosperity through business improvement, safer work environments, and enhanced wellbeing.
Location/Region: Concord, NH (US)