- Change Lives!
- Support someone with a disability to live a good life
- Set schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Two weeks vacation after first year
- 11.5 paid holidays
- Excellent health benefits; low deductible
- Free College Education
- Pays $10.50-15.00/hour to start with potential for increase
- Support an adult with developmental disabilities
- Ensure health, safety, community integration, and quality of life
- Teach and assist with everyday living skills
- Support community activities, including paid employment and volunteer opportunities,
- Help develop and maintain relationships.
- Write daily notes on line
- Work the person, their family, and others who support them
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Experience in the developmental disabilities system preferred, but not required. Candidates who are passionate about working with individuals with developmental disabilities and have equivalent education or desire to gain experience in the field will also be considered.
- At least moderate computer skills and experience with electronics.
A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, proof of 100,000/300,000 liability auto insurance, and a safe driving record. Candidates must have a clean BEAS, criminal, and driving record in order to attain employment with IPPI. A background check will be required for successful candidates seeking employment.
How to Apply
The Institute of Professional Practice, Inc. is committed to hiring compassionate, caring individuals to work with the individuals we support. Thank you for considering The Institute of Professional Practice, Inc. in your job search.
If you are interested in this position, please complete the application on the official Institute of Professional Practice, Inc. website (http://www.ippi.org/new-hampshire/new-hampshire-career-opportunities/).
The Institute of Professional Practice, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Direct Support Professional Direct Support Associate, Direct Support Provider, DSP, Caregiver