The Richards Group is currently seeking entry-level Account Managers to join our Employee Benefits teams in Concord, NH; Hanover, NH & Burlington VT.
Recognized in 2016, 2017 & 2018 as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, The Richards Group is an independent, full-service insurance and financial services agency who has been serving the communities of the tri-state region since 1867. We are always looking for highly motivated individuals who have excellent customer service and relationship building skills. The Richards Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Employee Benefit's team and their clients directly and indirectly to assure that there is repeated success, the clients are fully satisfied and identify client's new needs.
Key Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer orientation required.
- Good organizational and analytical skills required.
Conditions of Employment
- Account Managers must attain a Life and Health Insurance License within 12-18 months of starting with The Richards Group
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Location/Region: Hanover, NH (US)