Sell for a winning team!
Bring your talent, imagination and commitment!
Help lead the way in the 21st century with the World's leading CNC machine tool builder. Join our team to build a strong, successful and prosperous tomorrow - today.
As a Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for servicing existing customers, generating leads, and closing new business. The candidate must be a motivated self-starter, possess strong communication skills, have a high degree of personal integrity and be driven for success. Other responsibilities include:
- Integrating sales and individual activity into our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Developing new accounts, servicing existing accounts, and generating new leads to ensure the territory is effectively covered and supported
- Creating annual business plans and sales strategies for the territory to exceed company sales goals and profitability
- Possessing and maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the machine tool industry and product lines represented by the company
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 to 7 Years proven sales experience
- Strong, professional communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Microsoft’s Office Suite
- Familiarity with CRM software, specifically Salesforce.com
- Technical aptitude is a plus, although previous experience with machine tools is not required
- This position requires frequent travel throughout sales territory.
We offer Premier Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life, AD&D, 401K Retirement, Charitable Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement, a competitive Paid Time-off Package for Work/Life Balance, Employee Recognition Events, and MORE!
Morris Group, Inc., including all operating subsidiaries, is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class
We are a distributor for Haas Automation, the largest machine tool builder in the United States. Haas Automation manufactures a full line of CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers, CNC lathes, rotary tables, mini mills, super mini mills and 5C indexers. Haas machine tools and rotary products are built to deliver high accuracy, repeatability and durability.