Put your experience in sales, merchandising and management into your own business. And, give back to your community at the same time. Pretty awesome!
How can I do this you ask? By partnering with Collective Goods to bring Pop-Up events to businesses in your community.
Keep reading if you can answer YES to these questions. Are you . . .
- Independent, but coachable?
- Adaptable and able to set your own schedule?
- Social media and tech-savy?
If you answered yes, you could be the next member of our team!
Who are we? - We conduct over 10,000 pop-up flash sales in locations across the United States every year. We bring in assortments of the hottest consumer goods across a variety of categories at some of the most aggressive values. The best part is that 10-20% of all proceeds generated are donated to community driven philanthropic causes. In our history, we have helped raise over half of a billion dollars in donations.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Working as an independent contractor
- Getting paid commissions based on your hard work and sales
- Receiving cool and relevant product on consignment (you don’t pay for it until you sell it!)
- Coordinating daily Pop-Up events at businesses in your community
- Partnering with a marketer and a manager to grow your business
- Picking out your own vehicle. Remember, our events are amazing – think truck & trailer or box truck with a lift gate.
- Leasing your own storage unit – if your 2 car garage is already filled
- A 5 day orientation in Louisville, CO to jumpstart your business
- Raising money for your community
- Partnering with 30+ years of success!
There is so much more to this exciting and lucrative opportunity. Want to learn more? Let’s talk! Please submit your resume today.
Collective Goods (formerly Books Are Fun) creates pop-up retail events around the country and supports the community by giving back cash and merchandise to education, healthcare and other non-profits. Collective Goods events feature high-value, low-cost, innovative products. We bring the store to the customer and create shopping experiences that are fun, easy and memorable. We have generated millions of dollars to support local, mission-driven organizations enhancing lives and enriching communities nationally.
Over the past 25 years, Books Are Fun excelled at delivering quality products. We mastered the art of giving back. Now as Collective Goods, our core values of convenience and caring shine even brighter.
Location/Region: Concord, NH (US)