Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States? Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career? If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team. Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates. We approach each and every day with a “can do” attitude and what we like to call “stick-to-itiveness” that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests. Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Lebanon - Opening early 2018 - is seeking an experienced and passionate Director of Sales to join the opening team. The ideal candidate will have a dynamic selling background, be results driven, and have experience selling for full service brands. This role will lead and direct the pre and post opening sales efforts for this newly constructed hotel.
If you are interested in joining an exceptional organization, being part of an incredible opening team, and selling a product that is "Exactly like nothing else", we want to hear from you.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Leading the pre-opening sales efforts, including by not limited to setting up event menus, pricing, hiring & training.
- Targets accounts, markets, or segments with heavy emphasis on proactive solicitation and
- Take initiative to develop new strategies and uncover new markets to generate sales
- Excels at proactive selling
- Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Proactively identifies, qualifies, and solicits new business to achieve personal and hotel revenue goals
- Closes the best opportunities for each hotel based on market conditions and specific hotel needs
- Understands the overall market in which they sell - competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand, etc.
- Aggressive negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction
As a preferred employer in our markets, Colwen Hotels offers a total rewards and compensation package for eligible associates that includes:
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth
- Warm and supportive work environment
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) retirement plan with Employer Match after one year of employment
- Paid Time off Programs
- Holiday Pay
- Jury Duty Leave and Bereavement Leave
- Hotel Discounts
Colwen Hotels is an equal opportunity employer. EEO M/F/D/V