Do you enjoy being part of a dynamic team, yet having the independence of being on the road?
Young's Propane is looking for qualified drivers to join our team.
We are currently looking for a Full Time and a Seasonal Driver. Whether you're looking for winter work or a career, we've got the job for you!!
For our Full Time employees, we are proud to offer a comprehensive rewards and benefits package, in addition to excellent starting pay:
• Local routes and territories - home every night
• Exceptional medical and prescription benefits
• 401(K) with company match
• Bonus potential
• Annual performance reviews and salary increases
• Paid time off (including holidays)
• Paid uniforms
• Paid training with tenured professionals
• Propane discounts
• Career advancement
• Tuition reimbursement
Delivery Representatives are a key point of contact for our customers. They drive propane delivery trucks and fill tanks for local residential and industrial customers. They are dedicated and responsible with a passion for safety and customer service. They enjoy working outdoors.
At Young's, our Delivery Representatives:
• Drive a “bobtail” truck to deliver propane to customers
• Follows state codes and regulations as well as company procedures
• Deliver propane safely while wearing and using personal protective equipment
• Enjoy interacting with customers and seek high levels of customer satisfaction
• Stay organized and compliant by completing all necessary paperwork in a timely manner
• Are willing and able to engage in vigorous activity on the job
• Are willing to drive and work outdoors in various weather conditions
Education and Experience Required:
• At least 21 years old with a valid Commercial Driver’s License, hazmat and tanker endorsements.
Young's is a Drug Free Workplace.
About this company
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something great! Established in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s largest propane company, serving more than 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Every year, our 9,000 dedicated employees deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.