- Change Lives!
- Oversee the coordination and management of community based day and residential supports for individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Monday-Friday, typical hours 9:00am-5:00pm or 8:00am-4:00pm
- Two weeks vacation after first year
- 11.5 paid holidays
- Excellent health benefits; low deductible
- Free College Education
- Maintains strong, respectful relationships with the individuals in his/her caseload.
- Schedule, train, and supervise a workforce of Direct Support Professionals effectively.
- Knows the Developmental Disabilities system well and interacts effectively within it.
- Understands the various roles of IPPI staff and works collaboratively with them.
- Demonstrates excellent planning skills. Prepares well for the individualized service plan (ISP) meetings.
- Has good, reliable follow through skills. Helps staff and providers implement the ISP.
- Oversees the quality of residential, day, and staffed program services.
- Oversees quality of clinical/behavioral services. Responds to significant incidents.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
**Applicants must meet physical requirements of the job and have experience implementing behavioral interventions.
**Must have experience will challenging behavior; must be physically able to participate in restraint and pass Safety Care advanced training.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience in the developmental disabilities system preferred.
- Strong computer skills and experience with technology.
A successful candidate will have a personal vehicle, proof of 100,000/300,000 and liability auto insurance, and a safe driving record. Candidates must have a clean BEAS and a clean criminal record in order to attain employment with IPPI. A background check will be required for successful candidates seeking employment.
How to Apply
The Institute of Professional Practice, Inc. is committed to hiring compassionate, caring individuals to work with the individuals we support. Thank you for considering The Institute of Professional Practice, Inc. in your job search.
Apply Online : If you are interested in this position, please complete the application on the official Institute of Professional Practice, Inc. website (http://www.ippi.org/new-hampshire/new-hampshire-career-opportunities/).
Location/Region: Concord, NH (US)