Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Concord, New Hampshire.
Monday - Friday, and Sundays
10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
- Drug-Free and clean background checks
- Good and relevant supervisor-based references
- Reliable and punctual
- Knowledge of drugs, medical nomenclature, and metric system
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must have a checking account for automatic deposit of payroll (pay is every other Friday for work done thru the previous Sunday). We do not pay in cash or cash cards.
- All Flexible Pharmacy Staffing Employees are expected be able to communicate via email.
- Previous experience in an LTC pharmacy setting or IV experience
**PLEASE ATTACH RESUME IF POSSIBLE (or email to us after you submit and receive submission acknowledgement)**
Location - Concord, New Hampshire, US
Pay Rate - Negotiable
Tax Term - W2 Employee
Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.
Location/Region: Concord, NH (US)