Granite State Plumbing & Heating is looking for a service contract sales executive for our Weare, NH office and our Lebanon, NH office.
This position would be focusing on maintenance service contract sales and new customer acquisitions, this role will market our full service offering through acquiring new business and prospecting activities for new customer accounts.
(other job duties may be assigned)
- Identifies, target, and acquires prospective new customers in assigned markets
- Converts leads into opportunities by leveraging the Comfort Systems sales process and leveraging the appropriate internal resources
- Provides knowledge and consultation by developing HVAC system and account management related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations
- Develops and executes an account specific acquisition plan
- Assembles and coordinates acquisition team as needed for customers and projects
- Consistently uses the Comfort Systems CRM/Estimating suite to maintain information and new opportunities
- Presents/prepares/reviews proposals and/or contracts with all buying influences negotiating scope of agreement/project
Account Management duties:
- Develops and maintains multiple relationships with buying influences in the customer’s organization
- Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities
- Provides total account business reports and annual forecasts by consolidating and referencing market information through collecting, organizing and assembling data
- Provides quotes for maintenance agreements, service repairs and small projects
- Communicates customer perceptions by gathering customer feedback and sharing information with management
- Maintains a competitive advantage by learning about competitors’ activities and reporting to management
- Performs needs analysis for the customer, then generates quotes and closes orders
To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required of a Service Account Representative. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- One to three years related experience
- Or an equivalent combination of both education and experience
- able to lift at least 50 pounds
- able to use and climb step/extension ladders
- read, analyze, and interpret information
- write reports and business correspondence
- effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external clients
- calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest commissions, and percentages
- ability to identify customer’s needs and translate into sales opportunities
- problem solve
- adapt to individual and team work environment
- proficiency of Microsoft Office products * Valid driver’s license
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends (as needed)
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills, achievement oriented, self-motivated, and organized
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of a Service Account Representative. This position typically works commercial and industrial business environments with the majority of their time being spent at customer sites.
The above job description covers the principle duties and responsibilities of this job. However, this job description should not be construed to be a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or other duties which may be required.
Granite State Plumbing & Heating / Comfort Systems USA offers full comprehensive benefits, bonus option, and a company vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
At Granite State Plumbing & Heating, LLC we pride ourselves on our strong reputation of quality service and customer experience. Customer word of mouth referrals are key to our success! Currently we are the largest Mechanical Company in NH and we're proud to help every customer that needs our services.
We know that our customers experience is very important and one of the key components to a happy customer is jobsite safety. We have two full time safety officers who are dedicated to jobsite inspections, who are able to provide assistance to our field technicians and project managers, as well as provide ongoing up-to-date safety training for our employees. We understand that jobsite safety is the utmost importance to our customers that is why safety of our employees and customers is paramount to us and a philosophy we live by.The main cores of our business are commercial mechanical contracting, commercial plumbing and HVAC service, and preventative maintenance. We build and maintain high quality systems that are long-lived and highly-efficient providing an excellent return-on-investment and low energy costs.