A large Manufacturer in the Automotive and Medical Industry is seeking a Process Engineer for their plant in the Lebanon NH area. The Process Engineer is responsible for the implementation and documentation of production processes. This includes transitioning new tooling programs and performing new process improvement trials, troubleshooting production processes and auditing of production setups for adherence to the documented process along with identifying automation and productivity improvement opportunities. Relocation package available for qualified candidates. Competitive salary and benefit package with long term career growth potential. No Sponsorship is available at this time.
· Records and maintains process setup sheets.
· Improves and documents processes on existing molds, using established systematic techniques.
· Assists in trouble shooting production processes.
· Assists in training of new process technicians and mold setup personnel.
· Identifies key process parameters for manufacturing process monitoring and control.
· Establishes process parameters for part diversion.
· Audits production processes for adherence to established setup.
· Assists with investigations of reject product and the development of corrective actions.
· Conducts D.O.E.s.
· B.S. in Plastics or Mechanical Engineering
· Solid experience in injection molding processing and working knowledge of injection molding process, machines, robotics, and auxiliary equipment.
· Knowledge of ISO standards, SPC,TQM, and GMP’s is highly desirable.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to take a systematic approach to process optimization and problem solving.
· Experienced with hot runner systems and knowledgeable in precision injection mold tooling preferred
Specialized Placement Group is focused on recruiting qualified and motivated candidates that are the best fit for your corporate culture. Through effective online profiles and interview tools, our efficient process saves you time so you are able to invest it back into your company.
We pride ourselves on retained and contingent agreement options as well as consolidated reference checks and a high level of confidentiality. With over 20 years of industry experience, we are confident that we will place staff to meet your company needs.