NITCO, a leader in the material handling industry is looking for a passionate team member to begin a career as an Equipment Service Technician servicing the West Lebanon and Hanover, NH area!
Perform scheduled maintenance and repairs on material handling equipment. Systems include electric, diesel, propane and gasoline powered units, as well as hydraulic components. Coordinate all parts ordering and management of open work orders.
- Experience working on Material Handling or Heavy Equipment
- Safety First Attitude
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Clean Driving Record & Valid Drivers License
- Organizational Skills
- Basic Computer Skill
Driving intervals will vary daily due to nature, intensity and number of service calls handled. Average may range from two (2) to three (3) hours per a day. This is a full time position with opportunities for overtime.
- Extensive Benefits Package
- Paid Time Off
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Supplied: Tablet, Cell Phone and Service Van
If you are interested in this career opportunity at NITCO, please submit your resume. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in joining our team!
To learn more about NITCO, visit www.nitco-lift.com