Direct and coordinate the shipping, receiving and inventory control activity associated with our Home Center business (Home Depot, Lowes and Menards). This person must provide leadership that will enable Questech to meet its business goals and maintain excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
This position reports to the Operations Manager and must effectively interface with senior management, employees, customers and suppliers.
- Take leadership in and effectively meet the corporation’s processing, packaging, order fulfillment and inventory requirements associated with our Home Center business.
- Insure accurate and on time shipments that meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for making sure that the all shipping documents are accurate and sent out on time (such as advanced shipping notice, pick slips, bill of lading, etc.).
- Responsible for the accuracy of Finished Goods Inventory.
- Resolve issues regarding shipped orders.
- Ensure compliance to legal regulations and company policies.
A commitment to the satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
Project management skills.
Solid knowledge of logistics procedures.
Inventory management experience.
Experience in using EDI and preparing shipping documents (e.g. ASN)
Computer savvy with excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Word and Excel).
Working knowledge of ERP systems. Experience in Fourth Shift a plus.
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Ability to multitask in a fast paced manufacturing environment
Attention to detail
High level of enthusiasm, energy and sense of humor.
Undergraduate degree with experience in logistics or project management in a manufacturing environment. APICS certification a plus.
Questech is an innovation, design and manufacturing company. Headquartered in a state-of-the-art facility located in the mountains of Rutland, Vermont, Questech is the world's leading manufacturer of beautiful cast stone and cast metal tile and trim, bath accessory and switchplate solutions for the kitchen and bath that are all protected by Q-SealTM- a permanent, factory-applied sealer that is guaranteed for life. Check us out !
Also see us on Facebook, Twitter & Pintrist
Location/Region: Rutland, VT (US)