Contribute to the success of a fast-paced, courageous organization that is invested in people, community, and our mission.
We are dedicated to health justice, we strive for excellence, and we are full of heart!
Job Summary: The RN Clinical Manager is responsible for direct and indirect patient care and education. S/he manages and supervises the nurse’s RN/LVN’s, nursing process and utilization. Evaluates and improves quality assurance functions for individual patients as well as through population health measures. Sign-on bonus!
Specific Tasks/Duties Include:
- Assists with meeting the needs of complex medical patients, including assessment, education, referrals, and follow-up care. This may involve face-to-face, phone meetings, and review of electronic messaging and media.
- Provide Nursing care including but limited to administering medications and treatments in compliance with a medical provider’s orders, Santa Rosa Community Health’s Policies, and State of California guidelines. This is inclusive of assigned functions within electronic health records.
- Performs the interpretation of information obtained from client and others including the health care team, and documents all clinical care in the patient’s electronic medical record.
- Participates with the clinical leadership team to improve quality of care to the patients and infection control.
- Responsible evaluating and supervising RN/LVN’s clinical care performance and efficiency in compliance with SRCH policies and procedures.
- Supervision of activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of Nurses and health Educators.
- Identifies development and training needs of all clinical support staff and ensures that training is obtained.
- Orient and train new Nurses and Health Educators.
- Coordinate nurse’s schedules with clinic managers, adjust and reassign for sick call in and PTO.
- Evaluate and develop nursing work flow and utilization.
- Work with Director of Nursing to coordinate nursing development, quality improvement, infection control practices and accreditation standards.
- Oversight of Health Education programs.
- Performs related duties as requested.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Location/Region: Santa Rosa, CA (95403)