Help make a difference!
CaptionCall is looking for a caring, customer service oriented Field Technician/Trainer with a passion for helping people with hearing loss communicate with the world! This hands-on position has the privilege of individually training our customers on how to enrich their lives using the CaptionCall phone. This individual must enjoy working with a variety of people in their homes. The schedule is flexible and it's the perfect position for people who like to work independently. This is a full-time position with potential for career growth and advancement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install and troubleshoot CaptionCall phones
- Courteously train customers on how to use the phone and its features
- Promote the CaptionCall service
- Assist Outreach Specialist with lead generation activities as needed
- Guide other CaptionCall activities and make recommendations for expanding the breadth and reach of the business
- Ability to meet or exceed Installer/Trainer expectations and maintain established goals set forth by department management
- Complete service calls as assigned
- Accurately maintain customer records
- Complete required reports and submit invoices and feedback on customer interactions
- Retrieve and clean phones of former customers
- Maintain adequate inventory of equipment and supplies in order to service customers
- Adapt to new responsibilities as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide excellent customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to drive and travel via air as needed
- Ability to tailor to unique needs of individual customers
- Must be reliable, organized and punctual
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge and experience
- Sales experience
- Experience working in the hearing health field
- Experience working with senior citizens
Other General Requirements/Additional Notes
- Must have a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle available at all times
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license
- Maintain a good driving record
- Must have a PC (not a mac) and a high speed Internet connection to perform essential job duties.
- Must be able to walk, bend, crawl, kneel, lift and move furniture as needed
- Ability to sit and/or stand at a desk and work with a computer for extended periods of time.
- Positive attitude, team player, good interpersonal communication skills and able to work across company departments.
CaptionCall®, because life is calling.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall® is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
CaptionCall is the world's best captioning telephone designed to help people with hearing loss use the phone to stay socially connected with loved ones, conduct important business, and best of all, maintain confident communications for a longer, happier, healthier life.
Imagine life without the telephone. Millions of people in the United States have trouble hearing on the phone due to hearing loss. This is a real, everyday barrier. Thanks to CaptionCall, people who are hard-of hearing are able to read what a caller is saying when they are on the phone. We need Captioning Agents to help provide this important service. We are looking for bright, efficient, and energetic individuals who learn fast and have basic computer and typing skills. Speed, accuracy, and confidentiality are vital in this position to meet our goal to provide CaptionCall users the best experience possible on the phone. As part of the CaptionCall team, you are the crucial component in the process that improves the quality of life for people who have trouble hearing on the phone.
Location/Region: Concord, NH (US)