Driver Home time:
- Out 5 days and Home every Saturday and Sunday for 2 full days or 48 hours
Truck Driver Pay
- Drivers Average $1200.00 Plus a week
- Get paid Every Week
- $1100.00 a week guaranteed cushion pay for drivers that don't have hazmat .
- $1200.00 a week for drivers with hazmat.
- If you want to get hazmat the company will pay for it
- $500.00 Orientation pay with $250.00 on 1st dispatch and $250.00 on 1st check
Job Details other info:
- 60% Drop and hook and 98% no touch Freight
- Scales and Tolls paid for by company
- Ez Pass and Prepass
- No New York City
- No Cameras In the trucks
Truck info :
- Assigned Freightliner Cascadia Evolution double bunk sleepers that are Less Than 2 Years old
- Trucks have APU's and 1500 watt Inverters
- Direct Tv with a 24 Inch HD Flat Screen Tv with Movie And Sports Channels No Cost to the Driver
- Trucks Have Either standard Or automatic transmissions
- Trucks governed at 65 mph
- Driver takes truck home for time off
Other Information, Riders, Pets, Benefits Orientation:
- Orientation is only 3 days
- Travel Meals And Lodging Provided to orientation and driver is in a room by themselves
- Pets and Riders allowed right after orientation
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year
- Benefits Start In 60 days
- 6 Months OTR or Regional Experience In the last 3 Years. That means you must be out overnight and at least 4 states running area in a Sleeper
- Class A CDL
- Must Be 22 yrs of Age
- No More than 2 minor NON DOT preventable accident in the last 3 Years
- No More than 3 Moving Violations in the past 3 Yrs
- Must not have been Terminated (Not Including Layoff) from a truck driving job in the last 6 months for safety. If you Have Been Terminated from a Carrier for safety, you must drive for another Carrier for 6 months
The warrior is one who sacrifices himself for the good of others. At Road Warrior Recruiting we believe drivers are the Warriors of the road, making the sacrifice being away from loved ones so that we Americans can enjoy what we have, Its all about you.
Are you unhappy with the trucking job you have?
When was the last time you took the time to see how much you are truly worth?
Here are some facts........
Fact #1 There is a growing driver shortage and every year it gets worse, it makes drivers more valuable.
This is good new for CDL drivers everywhere. Because in recent years companies have been increasing pay, offering better home time, and changing to a driver first philosophy.
Fact #2 Truckers usually don’t go through a typical job interview..... If you are a CDL driver with a safe driving record, then companies are lining up to fight for your attention. Use it to your advantage.
Fact #3 Trucking is not an easy job and the reality is that there are thousands of drivers who are currently being taken advantage of. Some are underpaid, overworked and not appreciated.
Enough is Enough!!! Apply today with Road Warrior Recruiting and let us help match you with companies that are interested in your skills. Your perfect job might be a click away.
Location/Region: Concord, NH (US)