SAS Retail Services is hiring for immediate part time Retail Merchandisers to service retail locations throughout New England!
Merchandising- The Best Kept Secret in Retail
Unlike other retail positions you may be familiar with – such as manning the cash registers – we are the team behind the scenes. We support retailers in their efforts to drive sales by ensuring the latest products are on their shelves, remodeling their stores and creating a quality customer experience. As a merchandiser, you are responsible for servicing stores in the field and supporting retailer dedicated programs.
Not familiar with merchandising? Don’t worry. We provide the tools and training to ensure your success:
- Learn to read planograms and reset to scale.
- Introduce new products into sets and re-merchandise existing products.
- Adjust and clean shelving.
- Hang and replace tags.
- Check expiration dates and rotate products.
- Paid on the job training!
Why choose SAS? We offer a great schedule and work environment that allows you to balance your work and home life:
- First shift, no weekends, no nights, no overnights and all major holidays off!
- Receive compensation for your commute time!
- Travel Teams available: work in locations throughout New England with company paid, overnight travel including per diem.
- Benefits for Part-Time employees including: health and life insurance, 401k with company match, discount program and more!
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to stand for long periods, stoop, bend, and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be punctual and able to work shifts every week.
- Dependable, self-motivated, quick learners that work well in a team and independently.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
Apply Today! Start Immediately!
SAS Retail Services- Who We Are
Founded in 1991, SAS Retail Services develops merchandising service programs for the nation’s largest retailers and consumer brands in the United States and around the world. Our clients depend on our technology, expertise, well-trained staff, and unbiased advice to execute their vision flawlessly every time. As a large growing business with a national reach, our company offers you many opportunities as you move throughout your career to learn new skills and seek higher positions. SAS Retail Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Partner with SAS and benefit from over 30 years of experience developing merchandising service programs for the nation's leading retailers and consumer brands.
SAS provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, Distributors and Wholesalers within the Grocery, Mass, Home/Hardware and Drug channels.