Our well-respected manufacturing client in Central NH is seeking to hire a Sr. Supplier Quality Engineer. The responsibility of this role is to work with various supplier and quality staff, perform supplier audits and participate in reviews to ensure continuous improvement of supplier base. This role requires 30% travel. This is a full-time, direct hire role offering competitive salary and an excellent benefits package!
· Work with staff to ensure supplier performance is regularly reported and corrective actions are implemented
· Conduct supplier audits and be the main contact for any issues
· Communicate and resolve supplier-related process problems
· Ensure that the supplier selection process is followed in accordance with the company guidelines.
· Develop and prioritize an auditing schedule to ensure that suppliers are audited on a regular basis
· Participate in supplier reviews
· Support product transfers to contract manufacturing sites
· Four-year degree in a Quality, Engineering or related discipline
· 10+ years of experience as SQE or QE with strong experience in ISO, within a manufacturing environment
· Auditor training with previous auditing experience required
· Experience in ISO quality system audits, with in depth knowledge of GD&T
· Working knowledge of quality/continuous improvement tools such as Statistics, DOE is required
· MS Office proficiency, with emphasis on creating presentations and graphs needed
· Six Sigma Green belt preferred
· Ability to travel 30% of the time
· Able to lift up to 20 pounds
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Moore is a people focused firm that strives to go above and beyond what a job seeker would expect from a staffing service. Independently owned since 1980, we have succeeded in maintaining a small company feel with big firm career planning and placement expertise. Our areas of expertise include accounting, administrative, healthcare, human resources, manufacturing engineering, skilled manufacturing and supply chain. The candidate experience with Moore is built upon our core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity and Community and reflects our commitment to their success.