Are you a professional self-starter who is looking to learn an industry, with growth potential?
JP Pest Services is looking for an outstanding, service minded, full time Commercial Service Professional in Lebanon, NH. Our professionals make on average $45,000 to $55,000 annually their first full year.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who can work independently, with little supervision, and who have the desire to exceed our customers' expectations. In this role, the right candidate will work with customers in the healthcare, restaurant, hotel, and warehousing industries, as well as malls, educational and storage facilities.
Work Experience: 3-5 years of solid work experience (pest control experience not necessary, we will train the right candidate).
• Perform inspections for pests, pest harborages, and pest entry ways.
• Determine, recommend, and provide required pest management services.
• Inform customers on how to reduce pest pressures through proper sanitation, storage, and landscaping.
• Prepare written reports for customers, and explain services provided when possible.
• Operate and maintain service vehicle, and other service equipment per government, and company guidelines.
• Utilize, secure, and store products and materials in strict accordance with labels, and government and company guidelines.
• Up-sell customers when appropriate, and/or refer sales opportunities to supervisor, and support sales efforts as much as possible.
• Document service activities as required, complete and submit paperwork as directed.
• Maintain licenses, certifications, and/or registrations as required, and participate in company training as directed.
• Ensure required equipment, products, and materials are on service vehicle to perform scheduled services.
JP Pest Services offers health, dental, life, and disability benefits following a 90-day probationary period, 401(k) and profit sharing, paid personal time and vacation days, as well as paid holidays and a company vehicle. JP Pest Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please follow this link:
JP Pest Services has been providing pest control solutions for New England homes and businesses since 1925. We have learned a lot about our northern customer base over the past 9 decades; what they expect from the effectiveness of our products and programs to what they need from our customer service team. That's why we carefully select and train our team members to be the best in our industry and provide top quality service to our customers.