Job Title: Director of IT & Salesforce Administrator
Reports to: Vice President of Recruiting
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: The Director of IT & Salesforce Administrator will oversee planning, execution, and evolution of all IT and Salesforce related items.
Director of IT & Salesforce Administrator Function Roles: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Leadership Liaison. Makes System Recommendations, Leadership, Management, and Accountability of Tech Support
Major Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
Manage all IT system research, recommendations, decisions and implementation including:
Salesforce Systems Administration
· Assess current Salesforce/Talent Rover implementation (full audit) and make recommendations for adjustments needed to optimize use of Salesforce for Goodwin Recruiting’s business model.
· Manage daily administration of multiple profiles, role, and user setup, including customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validation and workflow rules.
· Partner with Leadership team and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
· Project Management
· Develop and create customized reports and dashboards.
· Create and maintain documentation on internal processes, policies, object and application configuration, and help related materials for users.
· Develop Sales, Marketing, and Operations reports and dashboard that yield a full picture of the corporate metrics.
· Build and troubleshoot workflows to automate Goodwin Recruiting’s business needs.
· Research, recommend and implement Salesforce APIs to streamline Goodwin Recruiting’s business processes.
· Develop plan for ongoing data cleansing.
· Integrate Salesforce with any recommended third-party APIs.
· Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals.
· Develop a plan to ensure the security of all Goodwin Recruiting information which includes sensitive, Human Resources data for third-party firms.
· Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
· Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs.
· Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software.
· Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency.
· Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to Leadership team.
· Control budget and report on expenditure.
· Report return on investment for all technology investments.
· Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts.
· Research, recommend and oversee implementation of phone system for Goodwin Recruiting’s national business of 75+ remote workers.
· Assist Goodwin Recruiting in developing a plan to build an algorithm that will allow us to match. jobs to candidates and send automated notifications of new positions to candidates based on industry, level and salary range (or if possible, build it yourself).
● Proven success in a leadership role in IT and/or Salesforce Administration
● Must be Salesforce Administrator Certified for 2+ Years / Experience within Talent Rover a plus
● College degree preferred
● 5+ years of industry experience
● Strong comfort level with Microsoft Office Suite
● Working within own provided home office space. Must have the ability to broadcast via webcam.
● While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This is largely a sedentary role.
● Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Goodwin Recruiting is a full-service recruiting agency with specialists in hospitality, executive, finance, healthcare, and manufacturing. Goodwin Recruiting is committed to providing highly personalized service to each candidate and client. All Goodwin Recruiters have extensive backgrounds in their fields. They are specialized in speaking the language of their industry and establishing game-changing partnerships with employers and job seekers alike. Goodwin Recruiting is committed to being the best matchmaker in the recruiting industry nationwide.
OUR CORE VALUES• Integrity in Everything We Do• Creator of Your Own Success• Congruent Relationships• Extensive Support• Transparent Communication• Keep it Simple• Be the Best
OUR PROMISE• To promptly return calls and communicate with you during each step of the process.• To listen, understand and communicate openly, honestly and with complete candor at all times.• To always honor your confidentiality. • To be a trusted partner; We will never send your resume to a client without your consent.• We are committed to being a partner, taking the time to listen, and getting to know you and what is important to you in your career search.
CORE FOCUS: Be the Recruiting Company of Choice for our Partners, Clients, and Candidates