Sandy’s Pet Food Center is a local pet supply store specializing in healthy foods for dogs, cats and small animals. We are currently looking for a long-term hire to fill a full-time assistant manager position. A full-time position will be approximately 36hrs – 40hrs with availability on most weekends required and various shifts ranging from 9:00am to 8:00pm.
To be considered for this Assistant Manager position, the following is required:
· Retail Experience
· Pet Industry Experience
· Sales and customer service skills
· Availability including weekends and some nights until 8:00pm
We have laid out the key qualities important to us in an assistant manager. They are inclusive, but not limited to:
· Positive attitude, leadership skills, and strong work ethic.
· Dependability and punctuality.
· Ability to be self-sufficient and train and assist co-workers
· Willingness to learn about various products- food/health information, supplement/health information, bones, toys- and to use that information to help guide customers toward the best choices for the health of their pets.
· Desire to contribute to a team effort to create a friendly and confident working environment.
· Able to lift 50lbs comfortably
· A heart for animals and their well-being
Starting pay will be based on experience.
If you are interested, please reply to this post by emailing your resume, no phone calls please!
We are a locally owned, retail pet food store in Concord, N.H. that deals directly with animal owners regarding their pet’s health and overall quality of life. We like to be serious and get our work done while still having a good time and playing with all the puppies that come in daily.