AvaMed Workforce is seeking a Travel Registered Nurse $32-42/hr Plus Benefits to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients. Please submit resume and send all credentials to orlando@avamedworkforce so we can speed through credentialing and on boarding process.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
AvaMed Workforce is a Nationwide Medical Recruitment and Staffing Agency focused on securing Permanent Jobs (sometimes via temp to perm contracts) and Per Diem Assigments for CNAs, STNAs, LPN, LVN, RN, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, PTA, COTA, SLPA, and Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. We offer the most competitive rates as a temporary provider and also provider healthcare insurance. Please feel free to text, call, or email me 24/7 if you have any questions that need immediate answers. We are here for you and look forward to working for you.
Location/Region: Barre, VT (US)