The W.S. Badger Company is seeking Part time, Temporary Operations Team Members to help support our Operations department during a specific project. We have two shifts to fill and are looking for candidates who are able to work:
- 2 pm through 10 pm from September through the beginning of October OR
- 6 am to 4 pm September through December.
- Package and assemble according to Badger and customer standards for products
- Assemble gift sets and POPs for customers’ orders according to specifications
- Work in Production
- Pick and pack orders
- Excited to work for Badger!
- Ability to communicate effectively to a broad range of people and a present with a friendly demeanor
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision
- Experience using computers
- Flexibility and willingness to help out, wherever needed
Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations. Essential functions of position may require:
- Standing and bending for up to 8 hours a day
- Lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Pulling and pushing a shipping cart
- Grasping and reaching for small objects repeatedly throughout a typical 8 hour shift
- Walking significant distances over the course of the day
Interested applicants should submit an online application here: https://www.badgerbalm.com/t-current-job-openings.aspx; and specify the position you are applying for. No walk-ins, please