JOIN OUR TEAM!
Rutland Regional Medical Center, Vermont's Largest Community Hospital
An ANCC Magnet(R) Recognized Hospital
Rutland Regional Medical Center has four openings for full-tim experienced Operating Room Nurses. These positions would be day and evening shifts.
80 hours per two-week pay period. Grade 20U ($28.15 - $46.64)
Prior OR experience (Circulator and Scrub roles) strongly preferred. Rotating weekends and call. Responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the OR and other areas of perioperative services for all patient populations. Facilitates operative or other invasive procedures by preparing and providing the required sterile instruments, supplies and equipment. Maintains the sterile field and anticipates and responds to the needs of the surgical team.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
*New Graduate Nurses must successfully complete the RRMC Nurse Residency Program; participation to begin post-hire
Minimum Work Experience
- 2 Years Med/Surgical experience required.
- Prior OR experience (Circulator and Scrub roles) preferred.
- Licensed in the State of Vermont.
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association.
- ACLS Certification preferred.
- CNOR Certification preferred.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute-care nursing, knowledge, and skills.
- Demonstrates moderate knowledge of basic computer skills.