Engineering Ventures, PC is currently seeking Staff Engineers to join our Civil Group, in our Lebanon, NH offices. The ideal candidates for this position will have 0 to 5 years of experience in a professional engineering office and will be joining our fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
We work on a wide variety of projects including urban redevelopment projects, medical facilities, municipal infrastructure improvements, and private development. Our clients include architects, universities, hospitals, municipalities, non-profits, private developers, and homeowners.
We are seeking a motivated person with an EI (required) and on a PE track. Strong technical skills combined with clear and concise written and verbal communication are important. Schedule flexibility and willingness to complete assignments as workloads dictate is necessary.
Some specific initial responsibilities/expectations will likely include:
- Civil 3D based drafting from redlines and design/draft
- Stormwater design and permitting in VT
- "Wet" utility design and permitting
- On-site septic design and permitting
- General site civil design and permitting
- Field work (survey, soils review, construction administration)
We encourage professional growth with both in-house and external training, but also expect employees to take initiative for their own development. As technical and management skills improve, engineers are expected to take on larger roles in project design and client contacts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program.
- 0 to 5 years of relevant experience in civil / site design, including working knowledge of Autodesk Civil 3D software. HydroCAD experience preferred
- EI licensure, with the expectation to become registered in New Hampshire within 5 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Relevant design experience in site design, utilities, and permitting
Email your interest to Trish Densham at firstname.lastname@example.org.